Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hair Update and mini review

Hi guys,
Yesterday my mom took down my braids and I just washed, blowdried, and flatironed my hair today. My hair is still really thin and I was really discougered. My aunt came and talked to me and I felt better. Also now I realised that it is going to take more than just 1 month to see a huge difference.(duh!). I ended up just adding a clipin to my hair and throwing it up in a sock bun! I plan on getting some more braids though.

Also this picture on Pinterest encourged me to keep trying.
DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR NATURAL HAIR JOURNEY



Mini Review on Tressemme Moisture Rich Shampoo
Its complete trash. Point Blank Period. It made my hair sooo hard(worse than the mane n tail)
I not worried about it though because I plan on going back to my braids anyways.


1 comment: