Monday, September 16, 2013

Why I am I transitioning?

Hi Guys, Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I have two papers due last week and I had to start two new ones. I am also studying for the ACT. So I have alot on my plate but I am trying to post more.

Recently I have been questioning what I am going to do with my hair when I take it out of braids and if I should relax again so I sat down and thought of all the reasons I wanted to transition and here they are:

1. Thicker Hair: I DO NOT expect to have super, duper thick hair like hair but I it doesn't take a rock science to know that your natural hair is thicker than your relaxed hair.
BIG NATURAL HAIR

2.More styling Options : Twistouts, braidouts, wash-n-gos, straight to curly are just some options you have with natural hair.

Natural Hair Shrinkage. Before & After.naturallytailored:    Shantae showing the versatility of natural hair. From a flexirod set to straight hair. #werkit


3. Healthy Hair
4. More body
5. No more burns or bad smell of relaxers
6. Saving money in the long run

....and I can go on and on. This post was mostly for me:; to remind my self that all the struggling with two textures are sooo worth it in the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment