Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hair Obsessed

Hair Obsessed


I am obsessed with hair to the point where it is starting to take over my life. I spend HOURS on YouTube and blogs idolizing hair. I have over 100 pictures of hair on my phone.  I am going to put a stop to it right now! The only things that I want to put all my time into are my family, friends, education and God.
Recently, I took down my micro braids. I was so happy to see the growth but I didn't know what to do to my hair. I was looking on blogs, searching YouTube, and trying many things on my hair when I realized that I just need another break with my hair. Like a year or so break lol! So I decided to get box braids for the summer ad continue to get braids until I get tired of them. I also plan on get a manikin head to try out styles.
I have also got ALL my hair things, put them in a garbarge bag, and put them in the closet. I hope this breaks my hair obsession. 

Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment