Friday, June 28, 2013

Scroll to the bottom of page....

hey guys,
I just wanna inform you that I have some time line thingies like this one....



at the bottom of my blog. Check them out. One of them tells you how long I've been on the no buy challenge and the other one counts down how many days,weeks, and months I have Until I can use heat on my hair.
They really help me keep track of my progress and they are cute. oh, I also have one on the right side at the side of the page telling you how long I've been on my healthy hair journey and of course, the one at the top of the page tells you how long I have been relaxer free! I would really like to thank my aunt sherry for lending me her computer to put up these beautiful posts and things. Also,  I thank to her for encouraging me. Love u sherry!




No comments:

Post a Comment