Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hair Buys and Hair Product Organization


Hi Guys, 

           Yesterday I went to the store and picked up these two items.

Tresemme Shampoo: I bought this because the Shea Moisture shampoo was not working for me. It strips my hair and makes it feel terrible. I have had this experience with hair products with a lot of Shea butter in them. Anyways, I've used tresemme shampoo before and I liked it. It only costs $4 and you get 32 oz!

L'oreal Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm: I bought this because my hair is super damaged and I wanted to try this because it claims to erase damage. Plus it contains ceramides, click here to discover the benefits of ceramides.

I give a review of these products once I use them a couple of times. Next I want to show you how I organize my hair stuff.


I keep them in a three drawer container from Sterilite and they're in the first drawer. These are all my hair products, the only thing not in the drawer is my rollers, which I keep in the bathroom cabinet. About one year ago, every drawer of this container was packed full of hair products. I am so happy that that's not the case anymore.


I would like to say thanks to everybody who reads my blog, spread the word about it and leave comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment