Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hair Empties 1

Hi guys. I have been keeping up with hair products I used up just for this post! Hope you enjoy!

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo: I origially bought this because I was into "growth" products. I worked good the first time but after awhile it made my hair feel EXTREMLY stripped! WILL NOT REPURCHASE

Suave naturals Conditioner: This is the best 1.00 conditioner I have ever used! Its not as good as my organix but it got the job done.

Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner: This conditioner is a constant repurchase. It is awsome. I think that this was my third bottle. It lasts me a long time and is awsome. I already repurchased another bottle.

I don't have much to say about the other items....
African Pride Braid Spray
African Pride Shampoo
Coconut Oil
Tresemme Smooth and silky conditioner
Dr. Miracles Creme
Shea Moisture Hold and shine Mist
Kiwi Oil
Ors Replenshing Pak
Organix Olive Oil Moisturizer



No comments:

Post a Comment