Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hair starting point

Hey guys, I wanted to post a pic collage of my hair(as bad as it is.) the pictures don't even began to show all the damage I have😓😔. I have come to the conclusion that I might have to cut my hair. The damage is to severe ; no deep conditioner, oil, or moisturizer could fix how bad it is.
 I took some pictures of the side, crown, bangs, and where my hair falls. I already posted a picture of the back of my hair. This is a constant reminder of why chemicals and my hair don't mix. I tried to save my hair, but there is no saving this. Oh well, it's just hair it'll grow back. I am going to post my plans for my hair tomorrow. Here is some inspiration for me to have patience because its worth it in the end!

Via Pinterest 


Love Christinia ❤❤❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment