Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday,July 15


1.
I mixed honey, olive oil, and coconut oil in a bowl and warmed it up for ten seconds. I applied it to my hair(very sticky !) and left it on over night. ( I never leave any type of treatment in over night but my head was hurting so I didn't feel like washing it out.
 
2.
I rinsed out the honey treatment and overall I think it was worth the hassle. My hair felt soft and it looked really shiny( even though it was still wet.) Next I shampooed and squeezed any excess water from my hair and applied my extra deep conditioner(used it all up today). I also applied coconut oil to my ends.This week I am using a moisturizing deep conditioner because last week I used a protein one. I sat under the dryer for 30 minutes, allowed my hair to cool for 10 minutes, then rinsed.

3. 
Next I applied a leave in and oil. I air dried   100% and detangled my hair. 

This wash day was quick and easy. I also plan on doing a length check with flat ironed hair today to kick off my challenge.  
Ill do a post on that next. Thx


No comments:

Post a Comment